What a difference good bike infrastructure makes
- Figure 1: City bikes locked to their stands
- Figure 2: Pedestrian and bike paths through a park – separate
- Figure 3: Bike lanes on the intersection help cyclists cross safely
- Figure 4: Bikes stop at the intersection in front of cars so they can cross first
- Figure 5: Bike lanes continue across intersections with even turning arrows (just like cars)
- Figure 6: Despite the road constructions the bike lane is visible with the bikes stop at the lights
- Figure 7: Park and ride is popular so you will find two level parking stations for thousands of bikes
- Figure 8: Railway and S-Bahn underpasses are wide and without steps so you can ride through without dismounting
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.