Selected chronological history of active travel in The Riot ACT.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
- Pedal Power puts spoke in government’s infrastructure wheel 26 April 2020
- Protected pedestrian and cycle path on way for Woden 15 April 2020
- ACT election battle looms over Labor’s landmark Wellbeing Framework 13 March 2020
- Greens call for more trees in the Bush Capital 9 March 2020
- Call for Active Travel Commissioner and new transport targets to reduce emissions 15 August 2019
- Federal Government should help pay for the wire-free light rail it is demanding 24 February 2020
- When it comes to event road closures, Canberrans are bad sports 19 February 2020
- Light rail Stage 2A to be wire-free as approvals process moves to next phase 17 February 2020
- Barr defends new spending as GST blow helps drive Budget deeper into red 13 February 2020
- Transport Canberra’s problem areas where fewer people are taking the bus 7 December 2019
- Feds’ infrastructure boost fast-tracks Monaro Highway upgrade 26 November 2019
- Electric buses missed 35 per cent of their peak services during Canberra trial 30 September 2019
- Liberals and Greens clash over Government’s ‘arrogant’ car-free day plan 19 September 2019
- Canberrans urged to ditch their cars once a week 16 September 2019
- Bus stops receive upgrades across Canberra 16 September 2019
- Time for Feds to include ACT light rail in infrastructure spending plans 16 September 2019
- Federal Government to fund lights at Southern Cross Drive intersections 13 September 2019
- How pedal power can reduce road congestion 17 August 2019
- Greens to fight for EPIC’s future 12 June 2019
- The lifestyle choices that will shape Canberra’s future 20 July 2017
- Labor proposes $4.7m UC-CIT-town centre bikeway for Belconnen 28 September 2016